Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Where has the time gone?

Hi there! It's been a while.  Here are some updates:

First of all... I'm alive(!).

Secondly, I live in Alaska now.  Alaska had already captured my fascination, and when the perfect opportunity knocked, I couldn't pass it up.

A photo posted by Summer Ohlendorf (@summerohlendorf) on



Third, related, I have a job I LOVE.  The wheels were in motion the last time I blogged, but I don't think I explicitly stated it anywhere.  This experience has been very stimulating and fulfilling for me.



Fourth... I'm engaged to my favorite person in the world, Ben!

A photo posted by Summer Ohlendorf (@summerohlendorf) on



Fifth, I'm back in the swing of things on the triathlon front, consistently training and racing again.  It's been a long and gradual process, but under Steve's guidance, I've gotten pretty close to my previous best fitness.  I'm excited to continue to improve.




I may or may not be back writing blogs again.  Time will tell.  I'm under no obligations to any sponsors right now or in the coming year.  For now, I'm just enjoying being back in the sport as a way to keep me healthy, explore my world, relieve some stress, and have fun getting faster.  The team that matters most to me now is the one I'll spend the rest of my life on:




No comments :

Post a Comment